Monday, August 30, 2010

News

1. Happy new month!!! It's been a wonderful month. As the month of September begins today, I will like to wish you the very best. Step into the new month with faith, hope and confidence. The sky is your starting point. Happy new month.

2. You can now join the group "Uchey" on facebook. The group is a Christian Motivational group. Uchey is a product of Straight Talk.

3. You can always send me a mail on halla_uche@yahoo.com anytime in case you want to reach me or you need help.

4. Be the first to get the original manuscript of the book from 'Zero to Hero' by me. It's a well packaged easy to understand guide towards excellence especially in your business. To request for it simply send me a mail and I will forward it to your box. It's free for only 20 persons.

On behalf of myself and my entire team mates, I will like to say a very big thank you to you for been part of my life. God bless you.

Yours 
          Uche

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can reach us right now