Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mail Bag

A Friend of Value...
Sent by Hope Amaji to Uchey

A gud friend is one who has d interest of others @ heart, one who tries 2 bring out d best in odas and pluck out the -ve atttitude in people.

Uchey, U r a friend; A gud friend. A friend of value, a friend of virtue, a vessel of honor. Indeed, u r a chosen one. Chosen 4 a purpose, not just a purpose but a divine purpose

U projected Christ 2 me. U made me know more about Life. U brought me out of my shell. U made me walk tall with my shoulders high; U brought out the best in me.

U made me see myself as a woman of value and u made me realize that EFFICIENCY WITHOUT GOD'S SUFFICIENCY IS DEFICIENCY.....


This testimony is shared by HOPE AMAJI... For have a complete version of this testimony simply send an email to halla_uche@yahoo.com requesting for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can reach us right now